Our mission is to provide parenting support and education to families residing in the north west of Melbourne and Victoria with children aged 0-4. Families admitted for services will feel supported in their endeavours to be better parents and to cope well with the demands of parenting. They will receive services that are accountable, responsive to research, evidence-based and subject to national accreditation.
As a result of our work, families will:
- Acquire sound parenting skills
- Develop parenting confidence
- Enjoy the parenting experience
- Improve early childhood development
- Enhance family relationships
- Connect to support networks in their local communities
Tweddle has not and will never have any links to animal research.